The Positive Caesarean Section Workshop For Parents
Caesarean Section Birth can be a hugely positive experience, there are so many choices that you can make to ensure that you feel a part of the experience.
Learn how you can plan for a gentle and positive caesarean birth in this 3hr Workshop. This workshop is here to support a woman and her birth partner in planning for a positive elective caesarean section birth. Whether you have already attended a Hypnobirthing course and you were planning to birth vaginally but your circumstances have now changed or you are electing to have a caesarean birth for personal choice or a medical reason this workshop is for you.
It may feel like you no longer have any options for your birth if you are planning an elective caesarean birth. We are here to tell you this just isn’t the case. There are still many things for you to consider and many steps you can take to prepare for a positive caesarean birth experience.
During this workshop (powered by The Little Birth Company) we will look at exactly what you can expect during the caesarean birth, how to prepare and how to support recovery afterwards.
What will you learn:
- The positive belief that a Caesarean Birth can be a positive experience for a baby, woman and her birth partner
- What is a Caesarean Birth?
- To look forward, optimistically, to a gentle, safe, calm, comfortable and stress free birth
- How to release any fears that may be associated with a caesarean birth
- The knowledge and power to navigate pregnancy & birth if things don’t go as you have planned/hoped
- What happens before, during and after your caesarean birth and what to expect
- How to promote the production of your hormones to promote bonding and feeding after a caesarean birth
- To relax deeply and quickly using breathing techniques, visualisations and MP3’s
- Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise your body’s natural relaxation responses
- Recovery – top tips