ANTENATAL CARE PACKAGE (UP UNTIL BIRTH)
- Appointments will be tailored to your needs and can last up to 1.5hrs dependent on requirements.
- You will be be provided with evidence-based information so you are able to make informed decisions about the care you receive.
- Appointments are generally every 4 weeks from booking to 28 wks, then fortnightly to 36 weeks and finally weekly leading up to birth.
I strongly recommend that you have an initial appointment with your local unit so you have access to free scans and consultant if required. I will then facilitate an initial booking with myself and arrange home appointments with you at mutually convenient times throughout your pregnancy.
ONE OFF VISIT
- Assessing maternal and fetal well-being
- Birth preparation advice
- What to expect post-natally from your community team/health visitor